- World Algerian Action Coalition — WAAC is dedicated to presenting a balanced and politically non-biased portrayal of the political, social, and economic conditions of Algeria.
- Belgium Federal Government — The Belgium Federal Government On Line. In Dutch, French, German, and English.
- Canadian Consulate General, Dallas
- Government of Canada — Information on the Canadian government. Available in English and French.
- The Canadian Law List 1998 — A comprehensive listing of Canadian law firms, lawyers, judges, and government departments featuring law firm profiles, areas of practice, and related services to the legal profession.
- Canada Department of Justice — This site is offered in both French and English.
- Bienvenue sur le site du Sénat — The Sénat discus issues that concern the country, then find a solution to the problems. On this web page you will be able to access its publications.
- Conseil Constitutionnel — The Constitutional Council consists of nine members whose term of office is nine years without renewal privileges. The Council ensures the regularity of the election of the president and announces the results by vote.
- Foreign Policy — This site gives information on the principles and objectives of France's foreign policy.
- Office of the French President — This web site contains news, presidential speeches, and official foreign policy statements.
- Confoederatio Helvetica — This site is offered in German, French, English, and Italian.
- The Euro-Atlantic Foundation — European Union and the Swiss Government. Its overall purpose is to encourage the dissemination and use of information on international relations, defence and security, and to promote the exchange of information.
- Swiss Embassy's Press Corner — Extensive collection of speeches, papers, and links on the Swiss bank controversy.
- The Swiss Government Online — This site lets you choose a multitude of languages.